Wednesday, October 29, 2014

my introduction

I'm sorry for editing first blog so late.
 I'm ryota Nakagawa. I'm 20 years old now. I'm from yamagata. But I lived in Sendai city last year. My bobbies are playing the guitar, playing skis and shopping.
 I want to study English in this university because I want to be a high school English teacher in the future. When I was a high school student, I was poor at English. (Of course, I am poor at English conversation now, too.)  English grammar, pronunciation and reading made me misery. But I met a great English teacher in cramming school in Sendai city.  The teacher taught me English very kindly. I understood English little by little. Then, I realized the pressure of studying English for the first time.
So, I understand why many students cannot understand English. I want to use this experience for many students who cannot understand English.
 I intend to study hard to be English teacher.  

No comments: