Thursday, October 30, 2014

My major

   Hello,I'm Akine Arai.
   Maybe I can't do the last homework, my introduction. I think that I mistaked the way. I'm sorry.So,today,I write about my introduction and my major.

   First,I write about my introduction.
   My student number is 14M1005.I'm from Hitachi in Ibaraki.I graduated from Mito First High school.My major is medecine. I belong to track and field club.
  My hobbies are reading novels and playing the piano.I like hot chocolate.And I dislike thunder,spiders and snakes.
  I want to be a pediatrician.So,I have to study very hard.I'm poor in English ,but I  will do myself.
 
  Second,I write about my major.
   My major is medecine.I decided to become a doctor when I was a 14 years old. That is because my best friend was hospitalized then. This thing made me too shock. But, I saw her being fine. I was moved. So, I decided to be a doctor that is a full of warmth.

  Thank you.
  And I'm sorry to be late.

No comments: