Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My major

     Hello! I'm Kei. Let me introduce my major.
     I'm in the department of education. My major is English. There are ten members in my major. I want to become an English teacher in an elementary school in Japan. why? I have two reasons.
     First, I like children and I like English. I'm a member of Kid's World which is a circle interacts with elementary school students. When I play with them, their smiles give me  a lot of energy. They are very cute<3 And I like  pronunciation of English. Japanese doesn't have accents and sounds flat, but English does it and sounds like music for me. So listening and speaking English is very fun!
     Second, There is a teacher who I hold a great esteem. Thanks to his support, I could find one of my strengths and felt more confident. And I thought I want to be a teacher who can encourage students like him.
     That's why I learn English education for elementary school. How about you? I'm looking forward to knowing why you chose your major.
     Thank you for reading:)

No comments: