Sunday, October 19, 2014

My introduction

 Hi!My name is Yuka Hirao. I am 19 years old. I am from Aomori city. I graduated from Aomori Higashi high school.
 I am in faculty of education. I major in English. I go to school from my house everyday, so I always go there by train. It is very hard for me because I have to get up early in the morning.
 There are 4 people in my family. My father, my mother, me, and younger sister. She is 16 years old and a high school student. She goes to school which I graduated.
 My favorite food is curry and rice and hamburger. I don't like mushroom and celery because I hate their taste. My hobbies are playing the piano, reading books, listening to music, and sleeping. My favorite singers are Mr.Children, UVERworld, and back number. They are Japanese singers. Their songs are very good. I am encouraged by them, so I want you to listen to their songs. My favorite writer is Natsume Souseki. I like "kokoro" in his literary works most. I am always moved by his literary works.
 I want to enhance my English ability in this class. Thank you for half a year from now.

No comments: