Thursday, December 21, 2006

About library

Today,I will wright about library.
When I have no class,I often spend many time in the library.That is the place where is very quiet and there are a lot of books.I often do my homework in the library,because there is good place to concentrate and there are many material.In fact,I use library every time when I have to do a report about grammer.It helps my studying very often.
And,I like reading simply book in there too. As has been mentioned,there is the very quiet place.Moreover,air is conditioned every day.And there are chairs and desks to sit down,to read books and to study.So library is very good place to read books rightly.When I am free,I buy books in seiyou store and to go library to read the books.
In fact,there are many kind of and a number of books.So it is fun to looking them around.

1 comment:

Ayaka Shibasaki said...

I love library too!When I have no class,I often go to the library.There is very quiet and we can concentrate on studying or reading.
But I can't use the library perfectly(search,loan,and so on).I want to use there usefully.