Thursday, December 21, 2006

HIROSAKI UNIVERSITY IN SPRING

The scenery most I like is cherry blossams in Hirosaki university.
Hirosaki is famous for chrry blossams and Castle Hirosaki. I have been there every year. When I just entered Hirosaki university, I saw cherry blossams there. And I became look forward to university life with it.
I like cherry blossams very much. And foreign professor's house which are sorrounded with cherry blossams is very beautiful scenery. It is my favorite place.
Christmas will come soon. So we can see Christmas tree in Hirosaki university. It's make me feel happy. I recomend you to see it from the inside of general education building. Especially the scenery from the second floor is best. I wish the tree will be more tall and cherry blossams will bloom more.

No comments: