Thursday, December 21, 2006

GOOD SIGHT

One of the thing what I like in Hirosaki university is, the sight from the 4th floor at Common Education Building. Sometimes I have to go the 4th floor, because of my class timetable. I used to think "How hard this is to go up the 4th!?". But, one day, I looked down the campus from there, casually...and I feel relief at the sight.
People are walking, talking, standing and eating with smile or serious face.
I like human. So I am in modern society course. I remember.
From then, I am looking forward to seeing from the 4th floor.
In the daytime, sometimes we can see beautiful blue sky nearly than on the ground. After sunset, we now can see pretty decolation lights with Christmas tree. I like the reindeer ornament,very much(*^^*)
Of course, views from other place are also good. For example, the sight from the Faculty of Science and Technology building is very high, so you can see more far.
My relax time is with ordinary schoollife.
How about you to look the view from here?

1 comment:

noriko said...

I think the Christmas tree is beautiful too(*>ω<)I have went up to 4th floor many times.But I never noticed that scenery.I will see next time☆