Sunday, December 17, 2006

place in Hirosaki university

I learn Monday in Hontnyou campus, and learn in Bunkyo campus from Tuesday until Friday. So I'm not familiar with Honntyou campus.I want to introduce Bunkyo campus.

I often bought books in Seikyou store. I bought them to use for my reports and my hobby.
We can buy books at the 5 % off price. Sometimes we can buy more than 3 books at the 15% off price.We can buy every sort of books with Seikyou store.

I want to know the excellence of library in Hirosaki university. There are many collections of books in that library. And, the book which is not there can be borrowed from other universities.I often use the library to read psychological books, medical books and the books of philosophy. To use them we can make good reports.

I often use these place in this year. I suggest you use these places.If you use these places, your university life will be better.

1 comment:

Yoko Hasegawa said...

>Sometimes we can buy more than 3 books at the 15% off price.
Yes,I know this system and use it too!
Because we are just student,so we don't have much money(^^;
But we should read more books,so I think this system is very good!