Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The class in arts

I had been in the art club for six years and I am interested in arts.
So, I take the class of the world in arts. It is a theme subject.
In the class, we can learn Japanese arts from the ancient Jyoumon to the modern Meiji and watch many pictures.
Japanese arts are very dynamic and interesting. We can get various imaginations when we watch that. I am moved every time! Especially, I think Jyoumon culture and Edo period are great. About Jyoumon, you can know it at Kamegaoka cultural center in this university.
Not only the history about Japanese arts, but we can also learn the way of looking something.
The professor says, “The right way of watching is very important in arts and in daily life. Let’s watch anything in much detail! Discover something and thinking about that!!”
The professor is very kind and the arts which she painted are wonderful!
I am looking forward the class every week.

No comments: