Thursday, February 08, 2007

I Like Music ♪

I like listening to music, and I often listen to music. My favorite Japanese singer is B'z. They have been active since 1988. Their songs are often used for many movies and television proglams. Their songs move me and I have one of their albums.

I like western music too. And I often have listened to Celine Dion, Eminem, Back Street Boys, Mariah Carey and so on. Recent my favorit singers are Ne-Yo and Shayne Ward. I like them songs very much. While I am studying , I always listen to music. And with them, I can study English, because I can remember lyrics which I like. Moreover, I can learn many kinds of pronounciation and words.

When I am sad or depressed, I always listen to music. And I cheer up at listening to music. I always listen to music, even if when I study, cook or wash. So I like to listen to music very much.

I had a good time in English Ⅲ B class with you. And I learnd many things not only English but also informations all over the world by Mr.Philips. I 'll continue to study English. Thank you for a good time☆

Sorry, I can't add any picture. So please check links.

No comments: