Thursday, February 08, 2007

Last blog about My favorite singers

I want to introduce my favorite singer Avril Lavigne and Venessa carlton☆
At first , Avril Lavigne is singer from Canada. she has wanted to become singe from childhood . she decided to go to the U.S, and at there i t is said that she got over many difficulties .
finally, she could be able to be popular singer. My favorite her song is 「Naked 」. her express girl’s feeling
Nowdays ,She released new song ,「 keep holding on」!! Please listen !! you will enjoy it.
Next singer is Venessa carlton ! she was a ballet dancer before singer. She also did hard experience as a dancer, and she turned her way , she became a singer!!! her song express about herself abstractly. I think this way from her experience as a ballet dancer.
both of them over leap pressures or mess. but like them finally efforts will pay off!!
So Let's get over difficulty and shoot for each dream☆

1 comment:

Blog Owner said...

Hi!

I live in the Napanee area where Avril Lavigne grew up and I have an Avril Blog too!

If you like Avril, you should check out my blog entry I did today that has a fan video for Avril's new song "Girlfriend" off her new CD. It's really good!

My Avril Lavigne blog is here:
http://avrillavigne.bloggrgirl.com

Hope you like it! :)

~~ Courtney Hart