Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My best assignment in this semester.

This is my best assignment!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
~About my major~

My major, chimistry, has mainly four fields.
The first is organic chemistry that is research on mainly hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen and oxygen. We often compound many substances in this field. As a result, we make chemicals like ethylene, benzene, methane and so on.

↑Benzene model
The second is inorganic chemistry that depends on underground resources for most of research materials that are iron, steel, copper etc. Also, we use many inorganic articles that are useful.

↑iron
The third is physical chemistry that is a learning which calculate the date from experiments. Also, it develops a lot of theory about chemical reaction and so on.
The last is analytical chemistry that is learning to analyze contituents of a solution.
From the above, we can understand that chemistry is profound and interesting.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you feel chemistry is interesting, I am happy(^^)v

2 comments:

Yoko Hasegawa said...

Hi!
I didn't know that chemistry has 4 fields.
Which field do you like the best(^^)?

noriko said...

I like chemistry and biology,so I'm very interested in your major!
And iron is beautiful. I didn't know that.