Thursday, February 08, 2007

My last assignment

I couldn't write blog almost.I'm very sorry.
Today,I write my last blog.
I like eating very much♪ Eating give me happiness.
So I write about eating.

Have everyone felt it is happy that you can eat any food?
I always feel happiness when I eat some food.
If we have even money,We can eat some food that we want to eat.There are many people that can't do it.Waste of food in developed country such as Japan,America may promote a famine in a developing country.So,we must not neglect food.
We must notforget a feeling of thanks to producer and cook.In Japan,we say "Itadakimasu."before we take a meal.And we say "Gotisousamadesita."after we take a meal.These words is very valuable.But,Actually,people who don't say these words is increasing.It is regrettable. We should say these words to show feeling of thanks.
Do you take a meal as you take care of nourishment balance?
this is very important for us.Because if we take a meal as we take care of nourishment balance,we could become to be healthy.And,we may become not to catch a cold.
Let's enjoy eating☆

Thank you very much,EnglishⅢB class members and proffesor.

Finally,I introduce shop where can eat sweets♪ This shop is "Pink Bear".We can eat annmitu.This sweets is one of Japanese food.It is very delicious! This shop is in Okeyamati.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

So where is this "Pink Bear" shop? Do you have a link, a photo, an address, or even a phone number we can use to get there?