Wednesday, February 07, 2007

LAST ASSIGNMENT AT THE BLOG

Next Friday, our English ⅢB class will be finished.
I feel this semester was long, and also feel this was short one. But I believe we can enjoy English ⅢB classes! Why don't we continue to devote ourselves to practice English(^c^)?

Then, as a this week's assignment, I'm going to write a paragraph which was written in November...



Winter has two aspects

Do you like winter? To be sure, many people like winter because of its attraction. But winter also has some terribleness. Think about its good side. Wnter fascinates people with winter sports. For example, you can enjoy skiing and skating easily. These are events of winter Olympics, too, so you'll be able to do and watch these with fun. And recreations made you happy. Why don't we make Kamakura and eat Nabe with friends? You'll find it's interesting to fight with snowballs, too. But there are also fearful matters in winter. If you live in a heavy snowfalling region, you are exposed to the danger of blizzards and to be crushed to death by snow. Even, hard winter may become weapon which kills people. Like this, winter has two aspects, nice and harmful. And many people know this, still like winters.


I really like winter, so I choose this topic.
And this picture shows a petit snowman.
My friend made this pretty snowman and put it on my bicycle's carrier(^^*
Do you like winter?
"Spring" vacation is coming up soon, let's enjoy this"winter" with care♪

1 comment:

noriko said...

I like winter sports, and I'll try to snowbording next year.
This snowman is pretty(^^*