Thursday, February 08, 2007

Last assigment

I rewrite the paragraph on my hometown.
At first, this paragraph was very bad. The grammar was wrong. However, I love my hometown Hirosaki and I write this for last assignment.

Touring my hometown

In my hometown Hirosaki, you can eat delicious foods and enjoy the events on Tsugaru region. First, there are many good crops. For example, apples which are grown in the Tsugaru plain and corn of the Dake area are famous for their taste. They have natural sweetness because each farmland is suitable for each crops. They grow in good soil. The farmers sell their crops in front of their houses, and you had better get these there. Most of such farmers make vegetables and fruits without agricultural chemicals. So, these are very healthy. And there foods are cheap. You can eat good foods cheaply and safely in Hirosaki. Second, festivals are often held in each season. Especially, the cherry blossom festival in spring and Neputa in summer are famous events. In Hirosaki park. There are many cherry blossom trees and they are so beautiful that I can’t describe that sight. In Neputa, Neputa which are in the shape of a fan and bright pass through Dotemachi street. There are people who pull Neputa, play Japanese music instruments. Many audience sit in the street also. Of course, you can join it and you don’t fail to enjoy it. In addition, there are the colored leaves and chrysanthemum  festival in fall and the snow festival in winter. You can enjoy Hirosaki’s seasons in festival. Let’s enjoy a festival in the season while you eat good food!!







I took these photos in 2006.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

You don't mention shamisen. Don't people come to Tsugaru to hear shamisen music? That's one thing I really like about Hirosaki.