Friday, February 09, 2007

*My best essay*



Yesterday, I couldn't contribute to this blog...
It was a kind of error or trouble??

Anyway, this is my last massage for our EnglishⅢB class.
I really enjoyed this class and I think I could improve myself in writing.
I'm very glad I could study English with YOU!!
Thank you.

Now, I'll put my best essay.

--------My interests ~Music~--------
There are a lot of things that interest me, but music is the most at hand and interesting for me. The wind instrument started me on music activity. I have been playing trumpet ever since I was a forth grade of elementary school. At first, I couldn’t make a sound well. But I tried hard and about 1 month later, I learned to make a sound. When I was a high school student, my father got me a trumpet! I was so glad to get it, and this trumpet is one of my precious things. Also I love listening to music and singing. I’m a member of the a cappella club (v.e.l) of Hirosaki University now. And I want to be good singer more. And my favorite singer is aiko. She is Japanese rock singer. She writes very sympathetic words and wonderful rhythms. She is really cute and her voice is lovely. Also I listen a lot of songs. Japanese, Foreign, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Classical, and so on. Like this, music is the one of most important part of my life and it interests me forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fascinating post! I like the way the marbles sit atop the piano keys, and the way that the photographer took the photo is fascinating.

Ok, would just like to say that you can further improve your English by taking note of the tenses and other grammar aspects. Other than that, your vocabulary is pretty all right.

Anyway, Japanese rock is really cool! The best thing I like is Visual Kei! :D