Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hokuto - my home town

 
 Hey, look at him! What an ugly creature ! Who is him !?
 His name is "Zuu-shii-hokkii". He's a new local character of Hokuto-shi. It's my home town. His motif is a sushi of Hokki (the kind of shellfish). Hokki is one of popular productions of Hokuto.
 
Can you guess what is that mountain on the depths in this picture?
 It's Mt.Hakodate! It's so famous as one of world best 3 night view. I took this picture at near my home. It shows that Hokuto is located next to Hakodate.
 
 This is a cement factory near to my home. It's so big! Only a part of it is on this picture. If you see this factory, you would be so suprised! It's one of biggest cement factory in Japan.
 
This is "a Trappist monastery".  The view with a row of poplar trees is so beautiful, don't you think? This monastery has a farm. The cookie made at the farm is so popular and so yummy! The cookie is called "Trappist cookie". You should try it someday!

No comments: