Monday, December 09, 2013

My Hometown




Hello.

I’m Hiromi Tanaka. I haven’t introduced myself, so I’ll do simply.

I belong to the faculty of education, and I want to be an English teacher in senior high school.

In Advanced English class, I want to improve my English skill.

 

Now, I’ll introduce my hometown. I have lived in Hirosaki since I was born.

I love Hirosaki, which you can enjoy all the year.

We have sakura-matsuri in spring, neputa festival in summer, kiku-to-momiji-matsuri in fall, and yukitourou-matsuri in winter.
 

But the best Hirosaki is Mt.Iwaki !!
 
These are the pictures of it.
 
We can see it from our house.
As I get up and see it,  I can feel refreshed.
 
 
 
 
 
 

It's 1,624 meters above, and many people climb and ski in winter.
 
 I want you to enjoy many BEAUTIFUL HIROSAKIs (●^o^●)

No comments: