Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Major

I am a student of the faculty of pedagogy.
My major is educational science.
Have you ever heard it ?
Frankly speaking, I did not know about it very much before I entered the university.
And now, it is little difficult for me to describe it.

In the special educational science course, we study about the problem of education.  
We study them in different points, for example, educational sociology, the study of social education , history of education, the study of public educational administration and so on.

Last Wednesday, we discuss home education.
The topic is how should be home education.
According to the government and the media, these days parents tend to overprotection.
However, they did not become  overprotection in fact!
Why parents are said such?
Originally what is  home education?
How should be home education ?
We had a good time to discuss them!
They are interesting questions for me !

Now,I am interested in social education and the difference of education among regions and countries.
I feel happy to study various things in the university!!

I have not decided what I am doing after graduation.
There are many charming occupations but I want to choose a job has a relation to children!
I should think my future more seriously:(
Anyway, I am going to study harder and enjoy studying now.

No comments: