Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Major


Hello, everyone!!
I'm Nana Chiba.

I am a student in the depertment of education.
I am studying pedagogy, developmental psychology,
social education study, and so on.

In addition, I also learn in the course to be a English
teacher of  junior high school.
In the course, I am studying more specialized English grammer,
English pronunciation, a cross-cultural understanding, and so on.
I am going to study  British-American literature,
British-American history of literature, English composition,
a teaching method of English in the next three years.

I had never thought about education,  society,
growth of children, happiness and welfare
since I enterd the univercity.
I enjoy learning and talking about those thing.
I enterd the univercity because I wanted to be a English teacher,
but now I think there are a lot of thing I can do
to support children and society.

In the depertment of education,  I want to learn and think
about education and children from various views.

Thank you for reading!


Nana Chiba


No comments: