Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Major


Good evening everyone!

I belong to a faculty of education and my major is English.
The reason why I chose this major is because I want to be an English teacher of junior high school.


However,I am interested in the teacher of elementary school as I like children.
Now,I take two courses;elementary school course and junior high school course.
So I am busy because there are a lot of things that I must learn.


In particular,I must study English most.
I can't read an English sentence quickly and speak English fluently.
It is also difficult for me to understand whole sentense quickly.
So I must study more than now.


Moreover,English will be needed in society in the future because it is thought that international society progresses.
Therefore,I think that studying English is very important for many people.


I like English and I want to learn many things that are concerned with English.
I want to learn other things too.


Thank you for reading!


Yushi Itagaki

No comments: