Thursday, December 12, 2013

My major

My major is English education.
I want to be an English teacher at junior high school.


So far,I learn English grammar and phonetics.
English grammar is complicated unlike that I studied at high school.I'm not good at present perfect and past perfect.
Ebglish phonetics is very fun for me.I thought I could read English words by katakana,but I found it was wrong.English pronunciation differs from Japanese completely.How to open mouth and the position of tongue are very important!

First,I have to acquire knowledge about English.Then,I'm supposed to learn the way of teaching.
Now,concern about English education is increasing such as internationalization education.

I want to see various things from educational point of view.



Thank you for reading!

Mayuko Nara

No comments: