Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Free Topic : Abortion

  Hello, I'm Fu. Today, I want to talk about abortion.     Declining birthrate, and aging population are largely taken up recently. So, many people pay attention these problem. However, I think that we should pay more attention to abortion. It decreaseyear by year, but more than 200,000 abortions are carried out in a year according to Ministry of  Health, Labor and Welfare. The abortion is not charged with a crime in current Japan but it means to put an end to a life which is very small but lives surely. If a hundred people die in Tokyo, people all over Japan are surprised. If  a hundred people die in  NY, people all over the world are surprised. However, nobady notices that small lives more than 500 are lost in Japan every day. The woman who had an abortion must spend life with a sense of guilt.We must pay more attention to reality to reduce such a woman and lost life. In addition, I think that it  is necessary to spread right knowledge through sex education. And above all, I hope that harmless small life is not lost. I pray that as many lives as possible are hoped and born there.
  Thank you for reading!

No comments: