Thursday, January 29, 2015

free topic: miso

 These days, "Washoku", Japanese traditional food was added to UNESCO's intangible cultural heritage list .   Washoku is sure to be watched with interest even more widely in the future.
 Miso is a Japanese seasoning. Miso is important for Washoku.
 My home's miso soup is used homemade miso. The other day, I made miso with some people. It takes time to make miso, but recipe is simple. First, cool steamed soybeans. Next, add water, rice koji, salt. Third, throw the mixture into mincing machine. Finally, stuff it into a barrel. We can eat it in 10 months. I made miso 30kg.  I was very tired.  

 However, homemade miso is worth time. Homemade miso is different in taste as against ready-made miso. I love miso soup used homemade miso. It's very delicious.
The types of miso differ depending on the area and on the home.
I am looking forward to using fully matures miso to Washoku.


No comments: