Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Free topic

   Hello, I'm Akine.
   Today, I would like to write about a woman. When I read her biography, I thought I want to be some help the weak. Since then, I experienced many things. And I decided to be a doctor. So, she is a key parson for me.
   By the way, do you know Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu? Maybe, most of the people don't know this name. But you know Mother Teresa, don't you? Yes, she is as Nobel prize for peace winner known to the world. I want to write something I was moved. First, she understood feelings of the poor very well. She became the poor, too. And she tried hard to understand the poor's hardships, and be accepted by them. Second, she established house for people who are dying. And she didn't desert them. Moreover, she gave them her love and considerration. Finally, she declined all dinner party. Even, when she won the Novel prize for peace, because she thought the cost of them should be used for the poor.
   In short, she thought the poor first of all, and she devoted herself to help them. I wantto be a doctorwho has a warm personality and full of love like Mother Teresa.
   Thank you. 

No comments: