Thursday, May 20, 2010

About Golden Week

Hello. During Golden Week, my family came to Hirosaki instead of my going back to my hometown. On May 3, my family arrived at my apartment and soon went to a hotel in Noheji with me. I talked about my school life while having dinner with my family. On the following day, my father and I went to Sunday to buy my new bicycle. The bicycle I used at the time is designed for elementary school children and very old. The tires are too small and easy to get flat, the gear changer is nearly broken, the light is removed away. So I had to buy new one. Eles member of my family went to Castle Hirosaki to see cherry blossom. After sightseeing, we went to another hotel in Ajigasawa. Dinner at the hotel was very good and we could eat as much as we wanted. There were clubs, beef steak, sashimi, vanilla ice cream etc... It was really very good dinner. On the next day, my family went back to thier home with my old bicycle.

No comments: