Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My favorite food

Hi, I'm Owada Hiroaki.

One of my favorite food is umeboshi. My country, Wakayama, is famous for the production of umeboshi.
Do you know nannkouume(南高梅)? Nannkouume is the most famous and high quality umeboshi. It makes my mouth water! I guess most of you think that umeboshi is too sour to be eaten with nothing, but nannkouume is so delicious that I usually eat it with nothing.
Some nannkouume are very expensive, for example there is "a" nannkouume costs us 5,000 yen and each of them is wrapped!
If you haven't eat nannkouume, it means that you haven't know the real umeboshi yet!;p

1 comment:

Gaijin Mitch said...

Hmmm, that sounds interesting, and the picture you posted of the umeboshi looks really intriguing. I'm definitely going to have to try some while I'm in Japan, maybe not for 5000 yen though. hahaha!