Thursday, May 20, 2010

My favorite food

Hello, everyone. How are you doing? Today, I would like to explain my favorite food.

My favorite food is ''NINNIKU RA-YU''. I bought this when I went to Iwate. After I went home, I ate this with hot rice. I was shocked! It was very delicious!!! Immediately, I ate two bowls of rice. It goes well with white rice. Whoever likes garlics and ''RA-YU'' should eat this surely. Someday, I will buy it again. I want you to eat this. Even if you care about the smell of garlics, you can't stop eating this!

1 comment:

Gaijin Mitch said...

I am a HUGE fan of garlic. It's kind no funny because whenever I cook my own food at home my family complains about how much garlic I use. Oh well, I don't really care, it's good for my heart. (b^^) But I'm curious, what exactly is "ra-yu"? Is that the name of the thing? Or another ingredient in it?