Thursday, May 20, 2010

Useful Google services

Hello. I forgot posting compositions so I tried to post them. However, I forgot where is the blog and which Google account was invited (I have other main account). It takes about 90 minutes to find this blog and login with correct account... However, Google is very useful. I'll introduce some Google services.
Google Images (http://images.google.co.jp/imghp) is useful for searching images you want. Surprisingly, you search "people" with "face,purple" setting, many images of people in purple clothes. Yahoo Images can't do it.
Gmail(http://mail.google.com/) is also useful. If your account is "example", your address is "example@gmail.com". However, "example+1@gmail.com","example+aaa@gmail.com" is also your address. You can create unlimited number of addresses. If you utilize this service, you can reject spam mails more wisely.
Google provides other useful and interesting services for free. Please use them well. If you don't understand or you want to know more, please contact me.

No comments: