Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My favorite food



Today, I want to tell you about this salad!

This salad is my favorite!! To put it correctly, it's our favorite because evrytime I go to this restaurant, I'm with my boyfriend and we both like this!This salad is made up of lettuce, avocados, snow crabs and a little bit sour sauce. This serves at cafe La Boheme, which is in Odaiba Tokyo. The restaurant has a lot of specialty foods and they are also awesome. When we go there, we first order this and we can enjoy not only meals but also beautiful scene from windows. How romantic it is, right?

Besides, this restaurant has many foods that contains avocados. I heard that most Japanese girls really like it and I do so much!!

If you have any chance to go to Tokyo, you should go to Odaiba and this restaurant! This reataurant is pretty good atomosphere, too! Anyone has a boyfriend or girlfriend should go there with one defenitely! You all will enjoy there, I'm sure! :)

No comments: