Thursday, November 06, 2014

About my hometown

 Hello. I’m Rika. I introduce about my hometown.

I from Mikasa in Hokkaido. This city is as abundant in nature as Hirosaki. I go to school by bus to Iwamizawa when I was a high school student. I like Iwamizawa too much, however, Mikasa is the best in Hokkaido. There are two reasons.

 First, there is a hot spring called “taiko-no-yu”. There was held about two years ago. I think the food cooked there is delicious. My best menu is a bowl of rice topped with roast pork. In addition to, there is many types of hot springs, for instance, bubble bath, an open-air bath, and so on.

 Second, Mikasa has a delicious local food. It’s called “cinnamon-role”. It is a role cake covered cinnamon. They can buy there only and I have never known that. It’s very delicious, so sometimes I want to eat it.

 Mikasa is an excellent place. If you go to Hokkaido, you should go there!

No comments: