Monday, November 03, 2014

My hometown

 Hello, my name is Takuto Yamaguchi. My student number is 14M1108.

   I live in Hirakawa city in Aomori. I love Hirakawa because I can commune with nature. We can enjoy the change of season. For example I can sea cherry blossomes in spring, I can hear cries of the cicada in summer, I can sea colored leaves in autumn, and I play with snow in winter! Also, there is Sebien which is a great building and a wonderful garden. I can feel nature there, too.
   Not only nature but also people who live there is nice. I think people who live in Hirakawa city are very kind and nice. So, when you visit my hometown, everyone welcome you. Further if you are in trouble, everyone may help you. So please feel free to ask when you are in trouble.
   I want to introduce my hometown more, but '' Seeing is believing'', I want you to visit and enjoy my hometown!! Thank you.

No comments: