Thursday, November 06, 2014

My hometown

  Hi, I'm Toko Miura. I'm from Hirosaki city. You can enjoy four seasons in this city.
  In spring, you can see cherry blossoms in various places in Hirosaki city. Among them, cherry blossoms that bloom in Hiosaki park are very beautiful.
  In summer, most people look forward to Neputa festival, but I'll tell you about another festival. The festival called Yomiya is held in some shrines. We can enjoy various food stands. Going around them is very exciting.
  In autumn, tree changing leaves are beautiful. Some places near Hirosaki park are lit up in the night, so you can see these trees at night. 
  In winter, we have a lot of snow and the town become white. The illuminations become more gorgeous. You should see that fantastic view.
  As you can see, the four seasons in Hirosaki city are attractive. I hope you'll enjoy your life in this city.
  Thank you.
 

No comments: