Wednesday, November 05, 2014

My hometown

My hometown is Nagoya in Aichi. Let me talk about attractions of Nagoya.
First, Nagoya is very livable place. This city is said one of the three largest city in Japan. So, many people think there are a lot of large buildings everywhere in Nagoya. In fact, Nagoya mainly consists of housing district. Public transportation is developed so people in Nagoya can move to center of the city quickly.
Second, Nagoya has a unique food culture. One of them is aka-miso. In Japan, shiro-miso is said the standard of miso. Aka-miso in Aichi is called hattyo-miso, which is black rather than red. It is used many dish. I think hattyo-miso is more flavorful than other miso. Of course, there is not hattyo-miso in Hirosaki. So I miss it.
Nagoya is very attractive city in a lot of respect. Why don't you visit Nagoya?

No comments: