Tuesday, November 04, 2014

My introduction and major

     My name is Yuta Takebayashi. Please let me introduce myself. I'm from Tokyo.Many people think that there are a lot of buildings in Tokyo everywhere, but it is misunderstanding.I want to introduce Sinjuku Gyoen. This is a beautiful garden located between Sinjuku and Shibuya. You can see three different garden; Japanese, British and French garden in the metropolis. I was graduated from TOHO high school. TOHO is a boy's school established at 1942. TO means paulownia, which is a symbol of Tukuba university, and HO means a friend, so TOHO means a friend of Tukuba university. TOHO regards freedom as important. There is no school 
uniform and school rules, so students can get one's hair colored, pierce one's ears, go to school by scooter and so on. There are some famous people graduated from TOHO; Jiro Akagawa, who is a writer,and  Hidetoshi 
Nisijima, who is an actor.I belong to three circle for medical students, and playing tennis, futsal and basketball.We played them pleasantly with boys an girls.
     My major is human medicine.It takes 6 years to graduate medical school and I must study a lot to become a good doctor.A Good doctor has an enormous knowledge about not only medicine but also general studies.In Hirosaki university,we,freshman, have to study liberal arts.I think this is a good curriculum for medical students,who will be a good doctor.I try hard to study a lot to become a good doctor. 

No comments: