Thursday, November 06, 2014

My hometown,Hirosaki

Hi!
Today,I'll introduce about my hometown,Hirosaki.
I have lived in Hirosaki.Born and raised.
Hirosaki is famous for cherry blossom,apple and castle tower in the Hirosaki Park.
However, I think there are good places expect them in Hirosaki.
For instance,first,Choshozi.This temple was built in 1528,and it's oldest in Hirosaki.Many temples are standing in the street,it's called "Zenringai".Choshozi attracts people's attention especially because it's so big!
Next, I recommend Mt.Iwaki.We can see it clearly and beautifully.You can enjoy four appearances of Mt.Iwaki throughout the seasons.I like spring of Mt.Iwaki the best.
Finally,I think Tugaru accent is the most interesting.We have a strong accent,so strangers are often confused us,because they can't understand what we speak.My favorite word is "Megoi",it means "Cute".I want many people to know Tugaru accent.
Hirosaki is not a big city,but I love Hirosaki.It's very warm town!

No comments: