Wednesday, November 05, 2014

self introduction, my major, my hometown


Nice to meet you. My name is Takeru Ishii. I am in the department of education and I major in Japanese linguistics.Now I study pedagogics.My hobby is playing the electric bass.I begin to play it when I was 15 years old.My home town is Fujisaki, Aomori.This town is famous for apples.I graduated From Hirosaki Chuo High School.I love playing basketball and running and I like Chinese dishes.Thank you.

Hello everyone. I'm Takeru Ishii.
I belong to a course of teaching Japanese in the department of education. And I major in linguistic of Japanese. I'm interested in language and I think it is important for us to reconsider Japanese, what we use usually. I want to learn about this.However, I have a few knowledge about Japanese linguistic. It makes me hard to understand grammar, pragmatics and so on deeply...So I have to read study more.
I also study pedagogy because I want to be a teacher. Pedagogy is so interesting for me. And the children encourage me everytime, so I would like to work for them.Additionally, I wish the student -whom I should have taken charge in the near future- will have be interested in a lot of things around them.

My hometown is Fujisaki, Aomori.
This town is famous for apple which called "Fuji", you know.It is known as king of apple.This apple is native of Fujisaki and be made the most in the world.
This town was also famous for swans.A lot of swan had been came to Fujisaki in winter.However, they seldom come today because of the decrement of person who feed them.(Bird-flu made us be not able to approach them, so they can't eat enough...)
Additionally, this town held a fireworks display on August 20 every year.A great number of people come to Fujisaki to watch this festival.Would you like to come  this town in summer, too?

No comments: