Friday, May 14, 2010

Hi, brother, I'm Takashi Miyamoto.

Now, I try to write about O brother.
First of all, this movie was so difficult to understand what actors say that I couldn't understand the story fully.
But music in this movie is very good and characters are very funny.
Crazy people also make this movie fun.
As I've mentioned above, music is very good and beautiful!!
Music is an important factor to make the movie good.Bad music makes movies bad.

Finally, I have a question.I couldn't understand the story so I want to know what main characters wanted to do?

1 comment:

Gaijin Mitch said...

I agree with you, the music of a movie really does make a difference in whether or not it's a good one.

As for the plot of O' Brother:
George Clooney's character was part of a gang before he was caught by the police. And before he was caught he says that he robbed a bank car for $1.2million dollars. So the whole movie is about him and the other two guys trying to find it within four days before it's lost.

You should try watching it again. I find with the Japanese movies I watch, I understand more and more of them the more I watch them. Good Luck!