Thursday, May 13, 2010

O Brother

Hello, I'm Yuta Oba.
I really enjoyed this movie though there were some words which I did't know and scenes I couldn't understand.

I like the conversations among the three men in particular. It's so funny! I think they are very good actors. I couldn't understand some their conversations because it was so fast that I couldn't catch their words. However, their expressions showed the characters' feelings very well, so I could guessed the story.

I also like the music. The good music creates pleasant atomospheres in this movie. I'd like to buy the sound track of O Brother.

I have a question about O Brother. I found two people in this movie who couldn't see anything. What did these blind people imply? I think there may be some implications, but I don't have any ideas about it.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

The blind seer is a character from Homer's Odyssey.