Thursday, May 13, 2010

O brother

Hello, everyone. I'm Kazuki Sato.

We watched a movie, "O brother". I'm going to write feeling toward the movie.

Truthfully, I wasn't able to understand content in the movie well because I couldn't understand what actors say. So I tried to understood it by their movement and expression and atmosphere.

This movie is story about three prisoners. They broke jail and looked for treasure. On the way, they met many persons.
I was especially impressed by music in the movie. Additionally, the funny side of the movie amused me.
However, I had some questions about this movie. Who is the black man that wore a hat? Did he a prisoner? And what is the flood in the last scene? I couldn't understand it.

Though I wasn't able to understood the content of the movie perfectly , watching movie in English was good experience for me. I'd like to watch movie in English again if I have a chance.

No comments: