Tuesday, May 11, 2010

O Brother

Last Friday, we saw O Brother. To tell the truth, I had not known the story and the actors at all. Moreover, my listening skills are not so good, so I couldn't understand the film perfectly. But I think I did my best. Now I'll write what impressed me.

Well... the surprising scene for me was the part that one of the men disappears and a frog come out! When the frog was killed, the other man looked really sad. What did the man who disappeared do without his clothes from the occasion to when he appeared again?

They sing some songs in the story. I knew one of them and could enjoy it. They sings really well!

I want to see the film in English again and understand all the story.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

That's a good question, what Pete did without his clothes. The Sirens turned him in for the reward, though, so the prison would give him a new prison suit to wear when they got him back into the prison.