Saturday, May 15, 2010

One Day's Dinner

 This is one day's dinner, salmon meuniere with white sauce. In fact, the picture was taken in March. I cooked it for my family. My grandmother taught me several things about cooking, and praised the dish. It is very delightful for me that someone eats what I make.
However, now I live alone... When my friend came to my room and had dinner together in GW, I was very happy! It is a little lonely to make a dish only for myself, but for economy and my health, and to be a good wife in the future:), I'll continue to try it!

1 comment:

Gaijin Mitch said...

That dish looks delicious. What's in the white sauce though? I can't really imagine what it could be...

I'm looking forward to cooking for myself when I come to Japan. If I can, I really want to learn how to cook Japanese cuisine. It'll be interesting to say the least, if you know any good recipes, please let me know!