Wednesday, May 12, 2010

O BROTHER

Hi, everyone!
I'm Mizuki.

I saw `O BROTHER' for the first time. It was a story of 3 men who escaped from prison. I was excited because many scenes were very powerful and interesting.
It was the most interesting scene that one of the 3 men was transformed into a toad. I was very surprised to see it, but actually it was a joke.
I thought this movie was like a musical. I took to the songs in this movie, especially the song sung by the 3 men. It was really good.
I have two questions about this movie. First, there were some religious ceremonies, but what kind of religion? I thought one of them was like Christianity. Second, where did George Nelson go after he gave money to the 3 men?

It was interesting to see a movie in English. I would like to see another one in English.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

Hmmm. I don't know where George "Baby Face" Nelson went after he gave away the money. I do know that he got caught by the police, so that the next time Pete, Delmar and Everett saw him he was in custody. He seems to have suffered from bipolar disorder.