Tuesday, May 11, 2010

O Brother !!

Hi,everyone. It's Fumiko Abe.
Last Friday,I watched 『O Brother』 featuring George Cruney.
To my regret,I couldn't understand whole story perfectly because that was shown in English without Japanese subtitles.But actors' expression were very funny and all music which was used in the movie was great!! So I enjoyed it and got to want to watch more American movie.

I love English and had been convinced that I was good at English including listening and speaking until enter the university. Yet, I realized that my English ability was very very poor and lack experience. (Oh no~~!!!) Therefore I study steadily,want to understand foreign movies without subtitles. I think this blog is one of the effective way to improve writng skill. So I keep it up! Thank you for reading my unskillful English blog.

No comments: