Thursday, May 13, 2010

O BROTHER

Hello, everyone. I am going to tell my impression of "O BROTHER".

I thought that I was a very formal movie when I heard the introduction of this movie. However, it was not so. The scene which three men tried to take train was very fun. Afterwards, there were a lot of comical scenes. The scene about the frog is one of them.

The music used for the movie was very wonderful as the teacher had said.

However, I did not understand a lot of words in the movie.
I understood the content of the movie from hearing a short serif, and seeing the image. I want to see the movie again to understand the content of the movie more.

I did not especially understand the conversations between the boy who help when the hut burns and the three men . My question is about the conversation of the scene. I do not understand why the boy would leave.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

"I got to R U N N O F T !" Is what the boy says. It's funny because the night before his father says that his wife, the boy's mother, had "R U N N O F T" which is also funny because he is trying to spell words so that the child won't understand (I remember when my parents did that to me, and I did it to my children before they could spell) but he misspells them. Then we find out that the boy DID understand (ha, ha) but also misspelled the words (ha, ha, ha). When I watched this with my family I told my daughter to spell it out. Then she laughed at the misspelling. We used that line "I got to R U N N O F T!" a lot later.