Monday, May 10, 2010

O Brother

Hi, everyone!
The other day, I watched the film "O Brother" in class and watched it all in English even though my abily to listening to English is not perfect actually. However I listend very carefully in order to understand them and did my best, I think.

First of all, I have never seen such a funny and cute George Cruney.
He almost plays very handsome or cool guy, right?
Besides I didn't know that he sings really good!! I love the song which is sung by him and his two friends in the film. :)

Second, songs in the film were really wonderful! I already know that soundtruck got a prize at the year. When I did listen to them, I realized how cool they are and they are quite fit to the scene respectively.

Last, I was able to understand there were a variety of social themes such as racial discrimination, religions, and belief. I probably understood them superficially, though.

As you can see, I felt as if I had traveled to the South though this film.
Though I didn't understand what they said and the details in this film very much, I enjoyed the songs and funny people.

How about everyone??

No comments: