Sunday, November 09, 2014

About free topic (club)


 Hello, I’m Rika. I talk about a brass band club.

 I belong to a brass band club and play the clarinet. I played the saxophone before, but I changed the instrument. It’s because the number of saxophone player was many while the number of clarinet player was a few. I was a beginner to play the clarinet, but I had to take part in some music contest because the number of clarinet was too few. So I was hard. But I practiced almost every day not to give a trouble for someone. As a result, I accomplished them. I was happy and learned the importance of an effort.
 Then, I think those who play the clarinet are close friends. This is one of the reason I could make an effort. I’m looking forward to this weekend because we’re going to make a cauldron party and bowling.

No comments: