Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Free topic about my favorite movie!

   I was moved when I watched the movie made by Mamoru Hosoda. He has made many anime movies. He deals with both the long piece animation and the short story animation. Especially I was moved by ''SUMMER WARS'' in 2009. He has a unique view of the world, and I was attracted to it.
In 2012, I go to the theater with my one of the friend in order to watch the movie created by him. The name of the movie is ''WOLF CHILDREN''. I was happy to watch it! In short, I love his movie!

   I also want to introduce Hayao Miyazaki who is Japanese movie director. I think he affect the world. The movie he made is watched all over the world, and he won Academy Award by ''Spirited Away''. Also he is known as a parent of studio ghibli. ''My Neighbor Totoro'' made him famous. To sum up, Hayao Miyazaki chenged the world, and I love the movie which made by Mamoru Hosoda and Hayao Miyazaki!
   Thank you. 14M1108 Takuto Yamaguchi

No comments: