Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My favorite books


        Hello. My name is Akine Arai. 
        I spend all my spare time in reading.  So, today, I decided to write about my favorite books.
       My mother read many picture books to me and my sibling in childhood. Thanks to her, I learned pleasure of reading books. So, I’m going to report two picture books. First, I have liked this book since I was a child. The main character is Zokun. He go for a walk, and on his way, he ask his friends. This story is a warm and comfortable mood. Second, Do you know this book? This illustrated book was painted and written by Yoshitomo Nara. He is from Aomori. I knew him last year. I gave my cousin this. I was moved when I read it.  I like illustrated books because they are full of warmth. So, I want you to read them though you think they are readings for children. I think they are worth a read.

No comments: