Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My favorite movies

  Hi!I`m Maki Miura.
I like watching movies.
Movies make me happy and moved.
I introduce my favorite movies.
  First,I like "Life is beautiful".
This movie is about holocaut in World War Ⅱ.
It was made a comic film,however you`ll be able to perceive nobility of love that asks nothing in return.
  Second,I like "LEON".
This movie is about a hit man.
I like its story,but I recommend Gary Oldman`s perfomance was feature and Natalie Portman was so cute.
  Third,I like "Inception".
This movie is about cobb`s return story as a hero from his trauma.
 He invaded another person in their mind, stole their ideas and put an idea into their mind.
You shoud think over and can`t take your eyes off.
  I recommend these movies.
Let`s talk about these movies if you watch that!

No comments: